Tuesday, January 28, 2014
Intro to Blog. Why it is called Vegas Born 89
I call this blog Vegas Born 89 not because I was born in 89 but because it is the year I started writing in my journals. I was 16 and pregnant. Writing helped me tremendously deal with my emotions. I continued writing through all my life journeys year after year. As I wrote, I never realized that one day I can look back and see my life all over again through my own words. Looking back, helps me to this day make sure I don't repeat same mistakes. The journals are sometimes very sad, painful, & sometimes even a little R rated. But it's me. It reminds me of who I am and where I come from and keeps me focused to where I am going. It also reminds how precious and short life is and how there is no more time to waste. I am at a point of my life that I don't care if people judge me, I guess you can say literally I am an open book because what you are about to read is an open book of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment